RESIDENTIAL CREW LEADER
We are primarily looking for 3rd-year, 4th-year or journeypersons with experience in RESIDENTIAL Electrical and/or Leading a crew to become a part of our growing team.
A successful applicant should be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- Residential construction experience is required.
- Must have your own hand tools or the ability and means to acquire them. (Tool list will be provided upon hiring.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle, as we work in various areas all over Edmonton and its surrounding area, as well as travelling to our shop which is located in West Edmonton.
- Must have a smart phone and the ability/proficiency to download and utilize and of the apps we use to streamline performance.
- Having a valid Standard Class C First Aid certificate will greatly increase your chances.
As with all construction, we are a demand-based company. Pay is determined by apprenticeship year and experience, but is based on a journeyperson rate of $35/hour.
DO NOT CALL. We are a busy company and this will disqualify your resume from consideration.
Applicants who are being considered for a position will be contacted via e-mail.